MemberClicks is looking for a Software Engineer to join our Atlanta headquarters.
Software Engineers design, build, and deploy all MemberClicks products. This role is an excellent opportunity to join a high-performance development team with an attractive, values-driven culture.
- Live out the MemberClicks mission and core values in your day-to-day work.
- Maintain software solutions after release, including bug fixes and performance tuning.
- Lead and actively participate in code reviews.
- Participate in requirements discussions and contribute to design decisions.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders outside of your team, especially customers.
- Keep technical skills up-to-date and actively work to improve the skills of your teammates.
- Participate in the ongoing improvement of your team’s Agile process and workflow.
How do you know if you're a fit for this job?
Have the following experience:
- Must have two or more years of development experience with Java- or Scala-based solutions deployed on a JVM.
- Must have working knowledge of the full software development lifecycle in an Agile framework such as Scrum, Kanban, or XP.
- Experience preferred in one or more of the following: Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Scala, PHP, Tomcat, MySQL, Docker, JUnit and similar testing frameworks, and basic data modeling.
- Experience deploying solutions to AWS or similar public cloud platforms preferred.
- Must be enthusiastic about learning new best practices and methodologies.
- Must be passionate, self-directed, and a champion for technology within the company.
- Willing to work extended hours to meet deadlines when required, but this is not the norm.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent preferred.
Finally, consider the following:
- If your idea of a fun job is starched shirts and cubicles, this may not be the job for you.
- Do you value working in a fun, innovative and casual professional environment?
- Do you want to work with exceptionally smart and talented individuals and have the opportunity to play a critical role in building a successful business?
We offer a competitive salary and bonus structure along with health and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401k, paid holidays and vacation, free Crossfit gym membership, and a flat out great environment to work. Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Software Engineer."