MemberClicks empowers member-based nonprofits to thrive through shockingly refreshing technology and a heart for service. That’s our mission statement, and we hire people who live and breathe it. For the past two years in a row, we’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Atlanta by the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
Right now, we're looking for that rare individual who is technically in-the-know and an excellent communicator to join our team as a Product Expert.
You will be a key player in establishing and maintaining customer expectations, providing assistance for our products and providing feedback and input for product enhancements. You must enjoy speaking with people, trouble-shooting and problem-solving. Equally, you must have the ability to listen and respond in a professional, approachable manner. Your role is vital to the success of our organization on a daily basis. Although Help Team members are not developers, a solid understanding of Internet technologies will certainly assist you in this role.
- Providing front line support through phone as well as tickets from our customer service system (Zendesk)
- Trouble-shooting various technical issues while assisting clients in the effective use of our products
- Proactively work to prevent future client issues through attention to detail when working on current issues
- Communicate with genuine empathy and a sense of urgency
- Gain and demonstrate ongoing process and product knowledge
- Be the liaison for customers on any new product offerings and updates
- Ability to defuse escalated clients and create appropriate resolutions for their issues
- Escalate clients issues to appropriate team (when necessary) with a clear handoff; providing sufficient details while communicating to internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain company standards for quality and customer satisfaction
- Consistently providing a refreshing experience
- Other related tasks as assigned
Technical / Soft Skills:
- Internet/web browsing savvy
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Relational database concepts
- Experience with credit card processing a plus
- Experience with email and hosting services a plus
- Well organized and flexible
- Pleasant phone presence
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude in all situations
- Ability to convey complex technical issues in everyday language
- Ability to overcome obstacles and proceed with a positive outlook
- Affinity for process improvements
- 6 months of relevant business experience
- Above average customer service skills
- Above average multitasking skills
- Superior communication and people skills
- Ability to receive feedback and make appropriate adjustments
- Ability to self-manage and coordinate multiple ongoing tasks
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to follow attendance policy and adhere to set schedule
- Desire and willingness to learn every day
- Previous SaaS experience (preferred)
Finally, consider the following:
- If your idea of a fun job is starched shirts and cubicles, this may not be the job for you.
- Do you value working in a fun, innovative and casual professional environment?
- Do you want to work with exceptionally smart and talented individuals and have the opportunity to play a critical role in building a successful business?
We offer a competitive salary and bonus structure along with health and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401k, paid holidays and vacation, free Crossfit gym membership, and a flat out great environment to work. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Help Team Product Expert."